Check out the Spec Sheet for the Primatech 900A Edge Nailer.
Extend your reach!
The EDGE is designed to blind nail as close as 2” to the end wall at 45° with the same holding power as the field. Used only with the EDGE nails, this system is designed for most solids boards and also engineered boards with a hard core.
The constant pressure and tension throughout the work process provides a more uniform and professional installation. It is also the perfect tool for hallways, closets, railings, cabinets and all other vertical obstructions on your job site.
TOTAL PRECISION – SIMPLE OPERATION
The EDGE 900A embodies the PRIMPACT striking module offering reliability, extended performance and unequaled smoothness of operation.
Another exclusive feature is the 900A’s ,fully adjustable base which enables it to deal with an infinite variety of solid / engineered flooring from ½” to 3/4″ (13 to 19mm).
The articulated handle allows multiple adjustments to maximize user comfort in standing or kneeling position.
- Can be actuated from any angle
- Light mallet impact will set nail perfectly
- No recoil
- Simplified maintenance
- 1/2″ to 3/4” (12 to 19mm) flooring
- Total precision adjustable baseplate
- High speed action and minimal moving parts result in a powerful yet soft stroke, a shorter air-saving cycle and increased precision.
- Striking system that regulates the depth of penetration independently from the mallet impact.
- Finely threaded screw-in cartridge assembly for precision, easy dismantling and durability.
- Primpact striking module.
- Ergonomically designed for efficient handling.
- Heavy duty cast aluminum body.
- Highest grade steel piston and driving blade will last longer under repeated impacts.
- On-site maintenance. An allen wrench is supplied for essential adjustments.
- Adjustable handles with comfort grips.
- Wood friendly base shoe.
- Extruded aluminum nail channel.
- Accepts 18ga L EDGE nails only(C176) – 1¾” (45mm).