Check out the Spec Sheet for the Primatech 245FC.
This Pro Nailer’s compact all around striking surface allows for the closest reach to the end walls of the flooring site.
It has a powerful, yet smooth to handle and is misfire free.
The PRO flooring tools from Primatech are designed to maximize the user’s comfort.
- They are balanced, designed for easy handling.
- They are light & compact, to reduce strain on wrist and back.
- They allow flexibility and a natural standing posture.
- They require minimal effort.
Primatech 245FC pneumatic nailer installs all types of 1/2’’ to 33/32’’ (13 to 26mm) hardwood flooring.
- Its heavy duty cast aluminum body and comfort grip combine ruggedness and easy handling.
- It is powerful yet smooth to handle, with no recoil effect.
- Its low centre of gravity and perfect balance provide stability.
- The only flooring tool with a compact all-around striking surface, which enables the closest reach to the end walls and is misfire free.
- Its wood friendly composite standard base offers excellent protection to prefinished flooring boards. The standard base is interchangeable with the optional Trak Edge high impact base for even superior glide and stability.
- The tool has a large head cap, a high speed discharge valve activated from any angle and a striking system that regulates the depth of penetration independently from the mallet impact. A light mallet impact will set nail perfectly.
- High speed action and minimal moving parts result in a powerful yet soft stroke, a shorter air saving cycle and increased precision.
- It operates at a pressure of 80 psi (5,5 bar).
- A cast iron, 2.8lbs (1,3kg) 16’’ (400mm) mallet is supplied with the 245FC.
The Roller Base (included)
The PrimSurfer roller base increases the time / volume ratio of installed surface, thus resulting in more productivity and more benefits.
Its two way Side Shift lets the installer work faster with less fatigue.